Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Today marks one year since my very first post on Sweet and Savory Shenanigans! It's probably a little silly to celebrate it, considering I barely posted in the second half of that year, but since I did post over 50 times prior to that, I figured what the heck. It's my blog; I do what I want!

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the most popular recipes I posted over the last year. Despite not being much of a math person AT ALL, I love examining all the stats on my blog and seeing what posts appealed most to people. It's always interesting what piques everyone's interest (I get the majority of my traffic from Pinterest) and I'm sometimes surprised by what food attracts people more than others.

So, without further ado, the top 10 most-viewed posts on Sweet and Savory Shenanigans:

1. Peanut Butter Bacon Provolone Pizza









2. Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread


3. Apple Cider Sangria


4. Overnight Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal


5. Shrimp Scampi


6. One Pot Tomato Basil Pasta


7. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake


8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle


9. S'more Cake


10. Black-Eyed Pea and Sweet Corn Salsa











Here's to another year, perhaps with more consistent posting this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment